At Middlesex County Employees Federal Credit Union we are Dedicated to helping you make your financial dreams a reality. Below is a list of our member sevices.
Becoming A Member
To qualify for membership you must be a Middlesex County Employee, a City of New Brunswick employee,or a Corporation of Middlesex County or various Municipalities. Or call us at (732) 745-3867 for further eligibility.
Fax Number: (732) 745-3705
A share is valued at $25.00. We accept electronic debits or credits to savings accounts. The minimum
amount you can withdrawal at a time is $100.00. The first withdrawal is free but after that there is a $5.00
charge for any withdrawals after that for the month. Calls are free to find out your balance on your account.
Checks are written so quickly that you are in and out, with no long lines or waiting for hours.
Cost $1.00 and are done quickly as well.
Payroll deduction, dividends credited quarterly.
Day of Deposit and Day of Withdrawl.
Accounts $5000.00 and over. 3 month rollover!
Draft Accounts (Checking)
- No Per Check Charge
- No Minimum Balance
- Free Monograms
- Direct Deposit
- Electronic Debits
- Overdraft Line of Credit Available
- ATM Services
- No Monthly Fee
- Designs are creative and fun for all ages. Weather you like cartoons like mad, or you are very serious and sentimental like angels.
- Personal Check - 3 to 5 Day Hold
- Insurance Check - 7 Day Hold
Automated Teller Machine Access
Withdraw as much as 500.00 per day from share or draft account. Inquire on share or draft balance For use at any Multiple cards available Pick your own P.I.N. ATM card fee $10.00 per card.
Enjoy 24 hour access to your account through Telephone Audio Response, telephone banking from your Credit Union. Whether you need account information or wish to request a withdrawal, your only a phone call away from your account.
- Check balances on your savings accounts, including regular club and checking. Get loan balance and payment information too. Telephone Audio Response will even recap a brief account history.
- Withdrawals - Call any time day or night, to request a withdrawal from regular savings or make an advance on your open end loan.
- Transfer of Funds - Don't worry about catching the credit union when they're open for business! Now you can move your million's from savings to checking, checking to savings or from either to make a loan payment when you think of it.
- Access Other Important Information - Call Telephone Audio Response for loan payment calculations, income tax information or to get the date of your loan payment. Follow the the simple instructions and begin using the ultimate banking convenience... Telephone Audio Response telephone banking Call us or E-mail us for instructions. Toll free number 1-866-803-8644.
Middlesex County Employees Federal Credit Union is pleased to arrange a Free mortgage consultation with
Jersey Mortgage Company a lending leader which realizes that yours needs are important. There reputation
is a unique brand of excellence and reliability is one of the reasons for their track record of success.
The following is a list of some of the many programs we offer:
- First Time Home Buyer Program - Minimum Down 3.5%
- Stimulus Program Available up to $8000 for First Time Home Buyers
- Grant Programs Available HMFA
- FHA, Conventional and VA Mortgages Available
- Refinances - Call Jersey Mortgages
Call Jersey Mortgage Company
Al Perez, VP - (908) 603-1104
Email address should be Aperez@jerseymortgage.com